Your student will create 3 interactive foldable booklets where he can document what he is learning about the U.S. Constitution. Resource links provided.
Booklets cover the following:
- Constitutional Convention:
- What was it?
- When was it?
- Where was it?
- What states were represented?
- Who were the framers of the Constitution?
- And more
- Articles of the Constitution: 1 page for each article
- When was the US Constitution Ratified?
This ebook is a downloadable PDF file. Just follow the instructions, cut, fold, glue, and create!
For a FREE example of these Interactive Foldable Booklets, please download this one at no charge: Separating Mixtures Interactive Foldable Booklet
***NOTE: THIS PRODUCT IS AVAILABLE IN EBOOK ONLY!