This set includes 6 vocabulary interactive foldables based on combined state standards for 3rd Grade Two and Three Dimensional Figures Unit. Each set of words is offered in three formats, words only, definitions only, and words with definitions.
Includes the following 25 words:
- Attributes of three-dimensional figures
- Attributes of two-dimensional figures
- Base of a cone
- Bases of a cylinder
- Bases of a prism
- Congruent figures
- Decompose figures
- Face of a prism
- Irregular figure
- Properties of three-dimensional figures
- Properties of two-dimensional figures
- Regular figure
- Three-dimensional figure
- Two-dimensional figure
- Unit fraction
- Vertex (vertices) in a three-dimensional figure
- Vertex (vertices) in a two-dimensional figure
This ebook is a downloadable PDF file. Just follow the instructions, cut, fold, glue, and create!
For a FREE example of these Interactive Foldable Booklets, please download this one at no charge: Separating Mixtures Interactive Foldable Booklet
***NOTE: THIS PRODUCT IS AVAILABLE IN EBOOK ONLY!