Practice counting using these fun Halloween-themed Clip Cards!
With Clip Cards your students use their fine motor skills as they practice their counting. The student will count the number of apples in the basket on the left and then place a clip on the correct number on the right.
There are 11 cards, 1 for each number from 0 to 10. Numbers covered are 0 (zero) to 10 (ten).
The cards and clips (clothes pins) fit nicely in the small plastic photo boxes that you can find at your local craft stores. There is also a title card that you may glue or tape to the top of the box for labeling purposes.
Below is a list of all of the products offered in this collection, OR you can get all 8 products for one LOW price in the BUNDLE!
- Counting Bats in Caves Clip Cards (0-10)
- Counting Candies Clip Cards (0-10)
- Counting Scary Owls Clip Cards (0-10)
- Counting Haunted House Cats Clip Cards (0-10)
- Counting Bats in the Night Sky Clip Cards (0-10)
- Counting Eyeballs Clip Cards (0-10)
- Counting Spiders Clip Cards (0-10)
- Counting Candy Corn Clip Cards (0-10)
For a FREE example of these Counting Clip Cards, please download this one at no charge: Counting Apples Clip Cards (0-10)
***NOTE: THIS PRODUCT IS AVAILABLE IN EBOOK ONLY!