Are you looking for some fun, colorful posters for your classroom to help reinforce Speech Therapy Vocabulary? These sets include full-color 8.5 x 11" posters, full color 5 x 7.5" posters and puzzles.
These posters are perfect for classroom decoration, flashcards, centers, words walls, and MORE! Use these conditional words puzzles for rotations, in a pocket charts, for review or as a make and take activity.
Just copy, laminate, cut and you are ready to have some fun!
Below are the products included in this collection:
Conditional Words Posters & Puzzles
- 24 words included in this set:
- Positional Words Posters Puzzles
- 16 words included in this set:
Below are some great ideas for using these labels:
- Labeling Classroom Supplies This can prove helpful in early childhood classrooms, special education classrooms and classroom with students who are learning to speak English. This can be especially helpful to those students who are emergent readers or those who are new to the country and can benefit from the picture support.
- Flash Cards Once students have had an opportunity to become familiar with the cards, the image portion of the larger cards may be folded back, allowing them to be used as flashcards.
- Interactive Notebooks Students can glue the smaller cards into their notebooks, providing them with a reference tool. Another option might be to challenge students to group the cards by type (i.e. writing instruments, adhesives, items that hold items together, etc.).
***NOTE: THIS PRODUCT IS AVAILABLE IN EBOOK ONLY!